Friday, June 3, 2011

Maybe Not so Fresh.. Awful!

Since I've never talked about anything really bad here in my blog, this time I'm going to dedicate this post to that exact matter with this McDonald's "Made on the Spot" placemat. Lets see.


I ask you sir Israelian, does this really pass the idea of freshness to the salads that are made McDonald's? For what i can see, this can probably be a cutting board from last year... Doesn't look very hygienic in my opinion. The references they use to pass the message of being fresh are pretty weak especially when the subject is food. Its very easy to get the wrong idea if not done properly.

Not an impressive campaign i should say, but hey, i can also be wrong. What are your thoughts about it? plz do share!

1 comment:

  1. Good idea, maybe not so much well implemented... It's hard to say. For me, the cutboard looks OK, it looks used, not dirty. So I see it in a different perspective.

    But the most critical issue here is: Will the israeli consumers be convinced? We should think how they interpret it, not me or you. The Western culture is so much different from theirs, so I don t know.. hard to say :)

    ReplyDelete