Wednesday, June 15, 2011

If I die App: Death Can Catch You Anywhere, Anytime!

The reason I'm going to talk about this campaign is not because its from Facebook, nothing like that. Its imply to show how something so morbid can in fact bring great results.


If those numbers are true, then I'm quite impressed how someone calling you on the phone and saying that death catches anyone, anytime makes that person go and record something for when he/she dies!

It was a very well thought out idea that was guaranteed to get lots of the media attention if done properly, since people don't usualy think about death and here you have that subject thrown right in your face without any warning.

I just have one question after seeing this video. Whats with that "Location Tracker v1.9.84" ? was it the C.I.A that did this campaign with that awesome gadget? and does Arnold Schwarzenegger work for them? After hearing that voice saying you might die, i believe so!

I really enjoyed this for all of these little things and because they've shown us a very interesting way to work this theme that i would never expect and if it happened to me I'd be shocked but would probably go see the app for sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment