Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Feet

Here it goes, the first logo I've done for the first brand and product I've ever created around two years ago in my Marketing, Ad, PR degree.

Let me start by talking a little bit about the Product. It's common sense that if we have our feet cold, then our whole body will get chilly and the other way around. With that in mind, I've came up with the idea of creating insoles that can control the temperature of your feet by heating up or cooling down a little. This will happen trough a Bluetooth device prompting the ability of raising or lowering the temperature with our own cellphone or even a tinny remote control. This way it would be undetectable as no one wants to take off his shoe every time a change is needed. To sum it all up, after analyzing the competition and lots of other things that I've learned through out my degree as i did more and more projects the name Happy Feet was "born" and with it its logo. I was very happy with it since when the time came for the the contest in my university, it clearly passed the correct message of happiness and comfort because of its design and colors accompanied by an enormous approval and congratulations from my teachers and fellow colleagues.

Note: I'd love to explain the whole project but i cant for obvious reasons ;)

There you go my first logo ever in its final stage (orange) and which i choose over this initial one (green) that I've created. Be my guest and please share your opinion of which is the coolest.

No comments:

Post a Comment